Saturday, December 20, 2014

Spreading More Joy...

This post will be a bit quick, as we are gearing up for a big afternoon with family. I have been working on a few personal Christmas cards this morning.  I changed up the colors a bit and added some layering to the word, but these are done very similar to the one in yesterday's post. I adore the use of the non-traditional Coastal Cabana & Rich Razzleberry inks from Stampin' Up! I even colored the rhinestones with the matching Blendabilities!


I admit I have always had a fondness for neutral colors. The card below pairs Crumb Cake & Smoky Slate inks for this stunning look. Again, I colored the rhinestones with the matching Crumb Cake Blendabilitie marker. 


Off to finish wrapping gifts and getting my home ready for little ones. Can't wait to hear their squeals as they open their gifts!

Don't forget about the huge end of year clearance with items up to 80% off and this week's specials with items that are 25% off. 


Have a wonderful day and be thankful for family and friends. Don't forget to pay it forward this holiday season. 

Artfully Yours,
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog. If you like what you see, please sign up to follow me by email.