Thursday, December 11, 2014

Golden Glow Luminary

This is another project for my class this Saturday. The luminary itself was very simple to make using the Curvy Keepsakes Box Thinlits die. The battery operated lights were purchased on Amazon. 



I made the tassel removable by using a gold paper clip to attach the embellishments to. It makes it much easier to open the box to turn the light on and off. The tassel looks good as an ornament all by itself and I even think I see some new tassel earrings in my future...the possibilities are endless. 



Product list below:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Don't forget the huge end of year clearance with items up to 80% off and this week's specials with items that are 25% off. 


Hope you have a blessed day. 

Artfully Yours,
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog. If you like what you see, please sign up to follow me by email.