Friday, December 5, 2014

Blackberry Bliss(fullness) and Save up to 80% Stampin' Up! Year End Closeout Begins Today!

I have a little Blackberry Bliss project for your viewing pleasure today. And the best part of this project? Paper from the Designer Series Paper pack called "Color Me Autumn" was used for the bag & box and it is on sale for $7.69 during the clearance sale. 


Yes, that is a little Curvy Keepsake Box below. If you haven't ordered the die for this tiny treasure yet, it is a "must have". There are so many project ideas using this die floating around on Pinterest, you may lose sleep. (I have!) The gift bag was made using some simple folds and cuts. Super easy. 


I just love the way the Stampin' Up! Whisper White Craft Ink looks on this paper. I stamped the "snow" using a stamp from Gorgeous Grunge. If you remember in some of my previous posts, that stamp set hardly ever leaves my stamp table. It has such potential for enhancing so many stamp projects. 


Product list below. If you are viewing this post via email, you may have to click on over to my website to see the items. 


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Discounts to 80%! Stampin' Up has stocked the Clearance Rack with tons of favorites, including holiday items. Get them while they last! 


Please let me know if you have any questions about this blog post, clearance or if you have questions before you place an order. My email is stampinartfully@gmail.com








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog. If you like what you see, please sign up to follow me by email.