Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Holiday Gift Bag

I just love it when a plan comes together! I am hosting a Bag, Tag & Box Class at my home this Saturday. This is one of the gift bags we will be making. 



I had been thinking about doing one with black, neutrals & glittery silver and I'm really pleased with how it turned out. This was made using an ordinary lunch sack. I went through my scraps to find pieces for this one! I tend to not throw anything away, because you never know when you might need a small bit of this or that for a project. The star was cut from a piece of cardboard that I deconstructed a bit. If you look close, you can tell I used the new little stapler all over this project. By the way, I have found that Fast Fuze is a quick, good adhesive to use when adhering cardstock to these bags. 

Product list:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog





Click here for the latest weekly deals at 25% off. Deals end December 15. One of my faves is on sale: the Modern Mosaics Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. 


Don't forget about the year end close outs! Up to 80% off some amazing Stampin' Up! products, including some beautiful holiday themed stamp sets and embellishments suitable for now and later. 

Artfully Yours,
Kim







1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog. If you like what you see, please sign up to follow me by email.