Saturday, December 13, 2014

Trash to Treasure

I admit it, I should just be resting today. I have been feeling a bit under the weather for a few days and really need to just catch up on some rest. Instead, I've been trying to clean up a bit in between the "resting" (watching Christmas movies and drinking pumpkin spice coffee). As I was cleaning off one of my messy stamping areas, I noticed that the Stampin' Up! Grid Paper I had been using as a scrap looked quite wonderful with the mix of colors and images. I could not throw it away and should have taken a picture of the entire page before I started gleefully cutting it up. 



Don't forget that in the midst of what we would normally call trash, a treasure might be found. This is a great way to use up scraps of cardstock that you have saved. Imagine the possibilities of an entire pad of Grid Paper?? Yes, I think you must have it. Not only is it a great way to help you position your layers and your images, it is a great way to recycle after you are done and want a clean piece under your next stamping project. I hope my "trash to treasure" helps you look at your "trash" in a different manner. 

I'm only listing a partial product list as there are so many different stamp sets and ink colors represented. If you want to know about a particular image or color, please contact me. (hint: one of the stamp images is from the new Sale-A-Bration Catalog and is a must have)

Product list:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Don't forget about all of the end of year clearance with items up to 80% off and the Weekly Deals with items up 25% off. Treat yourself  or your stamping buddies to some Christmas cheer!

Artfully Yours,
Kim

2 comments:

  1. You are brilliant and these cards are artfully gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are SO kind! Thank you for the nice compliment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog. If you like what you see, please sign up to follow me by email.