Sunday, December 7, 2014

Contemporary Christmas Card Duo

I've had such fun this weekend playing with the Tree Punch and the Ornamental Pine set. Pair all of those ideas and add in a stamping buddy who has been sending me pics of her Tree Punch cards and you end up with a stack of Tree Punch cards! 



The one on the left is very similar to the one I posted here yesterday, only in black & white with a pop of Real Red cardstock thrown in for good measure. The one on the right was inspired by one my good friend Vicki Burk made, only hers was in more traditional colors and used DSP for the tree. I colored the Rhinestone Basics with Cherry Cobbler Blendabilities to embellish the one on the left and the Black & White Bakers Twine adds a bit of interest to the card on the right. 



I just love the way this card looks with the white layer popped up with double Dimensionals. 

Products list is below. If you are viewing this post in an email, you may have to click on over to my blog to see the line up. 

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Don't forget about the year end close outs! Up to 80% off some amazing Stampin' Up! products, including some beautiful holiday themed stamp sets and embellishments suitable for now and later. 

As always, I appreciate your comments.  I hope some of my creations inspire you to make your own! Don't forget to follow me on Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook. Links are on the right side bar. 

Artfully Yours,
Kim


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog. If you like what you see, please sign up to follow me by email.