Friday, December 19, 2014

Simply "Sparkling" with Joy!

I created this simple card this morning. It had been on my mind for some time, but had not figured out how to adhere the vellum without the adhesive showing. 



At some point during my menopause induced wakefulness last night, a light bulb went off! Use glue dots only underneath the sequins, which are adhered on top of the vellum with glue dots...it worked like a charm. 


This is a very quick card to put together. It uses just the one splatter stamp from the Gorgeous "MUST HAVE" Grunge set from Stampin' Up! I stamped it using Smoky Slate ink, then the vellum is adhered over that. I think the glittery "Joy"  along with sprinkles of sequins and rhinestones makes this card very festive! 

Product list here:



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Don't forget about the huge end of year clearance sale with items up to 80% off and this week's specials with items that are 25% off.


Happy Glittery, Shimmery, Sparkling Holidays!

Artfully Yours,
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog. If you like what you see, please sign up to follow me by email.