Saturday, September 6, 2014

Bright & Beautiful Vellum Gift Box

 As it turns out, I'm completely enamored with small boxes. Particularly the "no stick box" that UK Stampin' Up! demonstrator Sam Donald has a tutorial for over on her blog. I sized it up a bit and my measurements and instructions for scoring are here. All products used for this project are Stampin' Up! 



I made the box using the Gold Fancy Designer Vellum Foil. I made a "belly band" using the Gold 5/8 inch Satin Ribbon. The  star embellishment is made using the new stamp set Bright & Beautiful and the Star Framelits Die. The stars and linen thread is attached to the ribbon, so it will slip off of the box easily. Isn't this yummy?? 


I used Fringe Scissors to shred white tissue paper to stuff the box with. I did use one tiny glue dot near the opening of one end of the box to hold it all together and make it easier to stuff with tissue paper. 


Just wrap your tiny trinket in a bit of white tissue paper, put more of the shredded paper around it and you have a very elegant presentation for gift giving. Products used for this project are as follows:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog. If you like what you see, please sign up to follow me by email.