Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Witchy Woman & Weekly Deals

This is somewhat telling you my age, but I adore anything the Eagles ever sang. Witchy Woman is one of those songs that I tend to sing along to when no one is around. If you heard me sing, you would know why it is only while I am alone!


That song came to mind as I put this tiny broom together for a workshop. How cute is this?


The broom portion is a natural coffee filter and the sucker is one of those mini Tootsie Pops. The broom stick is wrapped with black masking tape. The top of the hat is from the Stampin' Up Tree Punch, the brim is the Word Windows punch. The words are from that cool set called Good Greetings and are stamped with Whisper White Craft Ink. The band is drawn with our Silver Stampin' Dazzle Marker. Did you know you can receive Good Greetings free with a $300 order of your own or workshop (including your personal order) totaling that amount? This is a limited time offer through October 31. Words for everything!





Products used:



Save 25% off all of the items below. I just love that the Gold 1/8 inch ribbon is on sale, since I am working on some holiday cards filled with glitz & glamour. There are several "must haves" in this line up! Click on the individual item to shop. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog. If you like what you see, please sign up to follow me by email.