Thursday, February 12, 2015

Valentine's Day

Life has been a bit hectic lately, so this post is long overdue. I've been in the Valentine card mode this week, so you will see a few more before the special day arrives. The card below was inspired by something I saw on Pinterest, but I put my own little spin on it and used all Stampin' Up! products to create it. 



I used the bike stamp from the hostess set Life's Adventure. I used Post It notes to cover the areas I didn't want to ink up. 



The jewels and the funky black & white envelope liner really completes this card. Remember, it's all in the details!



Products used:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog





Sale-A-Bration is going on now! Earn yourself a FREE Stampin' Up! product gift with every $50 purchase. (before shipping & tax) See all of the Sale-A-Bration details here. 




Check out the Weekly Deals! Save up to 25% on the items below. There are also still some amazing items on the clearance rack. 


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


As always, let me know if you have any questions about the project or any of the Stampin' Up! supplies I've used. Have a great day...

Artfully Yours,
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog. If you like what you see, please sign up to follow me by email.