Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Happy 4th of July

I've enjoyed my early morning so far, having a cup of much needed coffee while I worked on this card. It has not escaped me that although things are not perfect in our country at the moment, I had the freedom to do exactly what I wanted this morning and for that I am thankful. 

This will be a quick post. The technique to achieve this background is So cool and NOT watercolor. I am hoping to have a video showing this technique in tomorrow's blog post, so stay tuned! I really liked the simplicity of this card. I tried putting words on it, but simple just felt right. I am in love with the yummy new Crinkled Seam Binding from Stampin' Up! in Night of Navy. It adds a touch of artsy-whimsy to this card. I used Real Red and Night of Navy inks on this card. 


Wherever you call home, I hope you have a wonderful day. 

Artfully Yours,

Kim 










3 comments:

  1. ohhhhh, you are leaving us in suspence, lol, I cant wait to see the technique

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful, thank you for sharing, mine started good but unbalanced happy 4th , to u and yours
    Hugs
    Frenchie 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fabulous card, i love your techniques they are amazing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog. If you like what you see, please sign up to follow me by email.