Wednesday, July 20, 2016

GDP 045: My New Business Card

After playing along with the Global Design Project yesterday, I realized those were the colors I wanted on some new business cards for my Stampin' Up! business, so I'm playing along again today.  





I've done something like this before when I first started in this business over 2 years ago. (Click here to see the first one I made) I adore the matching envelope made from the Pop of Pink Designer Series Paper. The matching envelope took under 3 minutes to make using the Envelope Punch Board. ***Side note: if you are a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I did speak to the company about this card and I am in compliance, just in case you want to make your own.*** Edited: I've had so many questions regarding this card, I wanted to give more detailed instructions.  I downloaded the logo from the Stampin' Up! business site for demonstrators. Uploaded that logo to Vista Print and completed the rest of my information. I left the card blank on the left side, so I would have room for my stamped images. I chose matte cardstock. I did personally OK this with Stampin' Up! but would always encourage other demonstrators to contact them regarding their specific uses of the logo, etc. 

Supplies used:







From July 7th-31st, for every $50 you spend on Stampin' Up! products, you'll receive a $5 Bonus Days coupon that you can use towards a purchase between August 2nd-31st! Buy now, save later! 

Please use the hostess code shown in the top right corner when ordering online, unless your order will total $150 before shipping & tax. At that point, you become your own hostess and get all the rewards! 

As always, let me know if you have any questions about the project or the products used. Thanks for visiting my blog.

Artfully Yours,

Kim





13 comments:

  1. Great way to use the colours Kim! Thanks so much for joining in again with this week's Global Design Project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! Why did you think it may not be in compliance?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't think I would have a problem with compliance, but did check with them to make sure. Thank you for the comment.

      Delete
  3. Kim, I'm sure you are getting hundreds of inquiries on this - - it is gorgeous! Would you mind sharing how you went about creating your business card? Did you print yourself or have printed professionally? Stamped on each one or copied image to it? Did you use any particular program if you created them yourself?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lorree,
      I've just updated this blog entry with more information regarding how it was made.

      Delete
  4. What a great idea! Thank-you for playing along with the Global Design Projec! ~ Krista Frattin from Canada

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute idea, love the bold graphic flower, its really eye catching!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kim. Thanks for the super idea. I ordered some cards from Vistaprint but I can't seem to get the ink to dry (even tried heat gun but still smear). The second batch I ordered were signature matte and same result. What did you order?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jo-Anne...I used the regular matte. I wonder if they have changed cardstock? I'm so sorry it isn't working out for you. I have also used the ones you print at home and ink dries instantly on the cardstock from Avery.

      Delete
  7. Thanks Kim, I will give it another try...

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is an incredible business card, and it hits all the right spots for me. I like the pop of color on the left, and the writing is nice and clear. Matte finish is a good choice because I really don't like cards that have too much shine on them. Best of all, this card makes me want to call for a demonstration.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog. If you like what you see, please sign up to follow me by email.