Saturday, November 22, 2014

Ornamental Pine Noel & On-Line Extravaganza Preview

I can almost smell the pine needles! Even though I love non-traditional colors used for holiday cards, it is easy to be in love with the more traditional colors. 


After I stamped the top panel, I die cut the word Noel from that panel and then cut 5 (yes, 5) more layers of the word Noel from the Real Red card stock. I glued all of them together. This is how I achieved the raised area. I somewhat offset the last red layer, just to give it a bit more pop. And yes, the red speckles are from the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set. That set never leaves my stamping table, do you have it??



I colored rhinestones with the Cherry Cobbler Blendabilities to add just the right amount of sparkle. Don't forget, the Blendabilities will dry on non-porous surfaces. 

One other card made with this stamp set with a bit of Gorgeous Grunge mixed in. This one is a bit quicker to make, but still quite lovely. 



Product list below. If you are reading this blog post via email, you may have to click on over to my website to see the product list. 

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog




The Stampin' Up! On-Line Extravaganza Sale Starts This Monday!! Preview the sale items HERE and start making your list. The sale runs from Monday, Nov. 24-Tuesday, Dec. 2. Up to 50% off many items plus door buster specials. And yes, I think before you shop for everyone else on your list, you should gather up all the things to you need to finish up your holiday projects and maybe even help your hubby with some of his gift buying! After all, what could be better than Stampin' Up! for Christmas?? There are some great deals on punches and ribbon, not to mention a ton of other great items. 

The Best Way To Save $$$ on Stampin' Up! The Stampin' Up! Starter Kit will be 25% off. (Starts Nov. 24) Normal price is $99 for $125 worth of product with free shipping. With this promotion, the kit is 25% off. This special ends Dec. 2. I welcome hobby stampers! Joining Stampin' Up! does not require a commitment to be a working demonstrator like myself. Please contact me with any questions. My email address is stampinartfully@gmail.com and my phone number is 417-396-5488. Want to know more about my stamping background and why it would be fun to join my team? Click here.

Have a wonderful weekend! 

Artfully Yours,
Kim



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog. If you like what you see, please sign up to follow me by email.