Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Simply Summer

This summer heat makes me long for light and airy things. I just love the way the card below turned out. Unless noted, all products are Stampin' Up!




For the leafy details below: Using an Aqua Painter, I swished some water & Granny Apple Green and Calypso Coral reinker on some scraps of watercolor paper I had on hand, then cut the larger of the 2 leaves using dies from the Tropical Chic Bundle. The little vellum leaves were cut with the Leaf Punch. (Complete supply list below)




I am IN LOVE with all of the possibilities the dies offer from the Stitched All Around Bundle. Just look at how the detail of the edging on the black circle above compliments the wonky striping on the Tropical Escape Designer Series Paper! The die set also includes 2 dies that help you create stitched edgings that look like a sewing machine did it. 

I had some left over white seam binding in my sewing box. I used the Granny Apple Green reinker mixed with a little water to dye it. After I dyed it, I scrunched it up to wring it out and left it to dry that way. The little dots behind all of the details were stamped with one of the stamps from the Waterfront stamp set. (If you don't own it, you MUST!)



If you are viewing this in an email, hop on over to my blog to see the supply list below. 

Supply List:



Do you have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator? If not, I would love to be your source for these amazing products and hopefully give you a good dose of inspiration from time to time. Live in the US and need a catalog? Place an online order with me and let me know you need a catalog. This is not just a hobby for me, it is a passion! Click on the header above to find out more info on how you can earn free stamp sets just by shopping with me. Earn Frequent Buyer Rewards!



As always, let me know if you have any questions about the project or the products used. Thanks for visiting my blog.

Let's get social!

     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog. If you like what you see, please sign up to follow me by email.