This project was pretty simple. I cut a leaf out of watercolor paper using a leaf die from the Stampin' Up! Leaflets Framelits Dies. I watercolored one side of the leaf by using the Pumpkin Pie reinker & water.
I used the smallest width Project Life Journaling Pen to lightly outline the leaf and go around the perimeter of the top layer of the card. Don't be afraid of this technique, it's not supposed to look perfect!
- Jennifer Michalski at Stampin' Serenity
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Kim Jolley at Stampin' Artfully (you are here)
- Becky Volpp at InkBlossomwithBecky
- Peggy Noe at Prettypapercards
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
- Kelly DeTommaso at Kelly's Creative Corner
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin'
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin' Jackie
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Karen Hallam at Karen's Stampin' Habit!
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
- Debra Simonis at Deb's Stampin' Grounds
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Jane Knudsen at see jane stamp
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin' Sunshine
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
I hope you enjoyed this blog hop project. Please use the hostess code shown in the top right corner when ordering online, unless your order will total $150 before shipping & tax. At that point, you become your own hostess and get all the rewards! Please keep in mind if you choose "no contact" from the demonstrator, I'm unable to even send you a thank you note for your order...That's right, I'm not even able to see your name.
As always, let me know if you have any questions about the project or the products used. Thanks for visiting my blog.