Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for March 2015, where we will be sharing projects with Spring as the theme.
You may just be starting the blog hop or you may have come from Kerry Willard Bray's Peonies and Paper Chains, #23 on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full line up below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
The first time I looked through the new Stampin' Up! Occasions catalog, I threw on the brakes when I came to page 35. The stamp set called Indescribable Gift practically jumped off the page to grab my attention. The luscious flowers and the beautiful font that make up the word stamps, just beg, BEG, to be revered, inked and stamped with. And yes, these stamps think they deserve to hold a top spot in your craft room. In fact, look at the flowers. They demand this spot.
I'm completely enamored with the color Calypso Coral. It is quite striking: warm and completely elegant at the same time. For this card, I wanted to keep it somewhat clean and simple. I chose not to use a word stamp on the front, as I think the design speaks for itself. I had never seen the spotlight technique done this way and I love the way the vellum layers look. The bottom white layer more toward the center, is adhered flat to the card front. The middle layer is resting on one layer of Stampin' Dimensionals. The top layer closest to the outer edge of the card is resting on a double layer of Stampin Dimensionals.
Are you hand delivering the card you just made for a special someone? If so, don't just stamp on the envelope...embellish it! I love how the envelope really coordinates with the card design. The smattering of Rhinestone Basic Jewels really add the perfect sparkle to this card & envelope ensemble. I think this card would look lovely in many other colors and would work for all kinds of occasions. Product list after the final blog hop line up.
The next stop is Martie Pollard's The Crafty Bandit, #25 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you next month.
Final Line Up:
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Angela Curry at Kindred Stampers
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin' Sunshine
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin' Jackie
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Amy Whelan at Amy's Inklings
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts By Patti
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Beth Beard at My little craft blog
- Natalie Bradley at Soiree by Natalie Bradley
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb...
- Jane Knudsen at see jane stamp
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven's Retreat
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Karen Hallam at Karen's Blog
- Susan Lankford at Stamp and Create With Susan
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains
- Kim Jolley at Stampin' Artfully
- Martie Pollard at The Crafty Bandit
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin'
- Benjaman Turner at He Stamps
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping with Avery's Owlery
- Liz Gautreaux at Kind Deeds Stampin
- Amy Hoptay at Inking of You!
- September Gray at septembergray.com
- Katie Ferguson at Cottage Paper
- Becky Volpp at inkblossomwithbecky.com
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
As always, let me know if you have any questions about the project or products used.