Sunday, August 3, 2014

Big Shot and Bundle Special!!


When I bought my Sizzix Big Shot a couple of years ago, I almost couldn't sleep for thinking about all of the cool projects I was going to make with it. Since then, I have used mine for many projects. I have cut different thicknesses of paper (including cardboard), fabric, leather, felt, acetate & shrink plastic. I have used it to emboss with also. So...I  know YOU want one too and there has never been a better time to buy one. Now through August 31, you'll receive your choice of one of five FREE exclusive Stampin' Up! stamp set and framelits bundles when you purchase it here.  


That's right...you will receive a bundle of your choice from the list below, which includes a stamp set AND the matching framelits! Just think, you can take it right out of the box and make a project right away.  Don't miss the opportunity to own the machine that makes my crafting world very happy and receive a bundle valued up to $60.00. Want more free items? Stock up on a few more things you need or just have to have in addition to the Big Shot. Spend at least $150 and you will earn Stampin' Rewards dollars to spend on your choice of items in the catalog, including some specially priced merchandise only available for purchase with Rewards dollars. 

Already own a Big Shot? If so, the bundles below are for sale at an incredible 15% off of the regular retail price of the stamps and framelits if sold separately. 



Still not convinced you need one? This is a great video from Stampin' Up! showing the different ways it can be used. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog. If you like what you see, please sign up to follow me by email.