Thursday, May 17, 2018

Masculine Themed Stampin' Friends Blog Hop

Welcome to the Masculine Themed Blog Hop with Stampin' Friends! This month we will showcase ideas for masculine inspired cards. (Just in time for you to get a jump on Father's Day cards!) You will see links for the rest of the hoppers below my post. 

For this project, I have used the brand new Rooted in Nature bundle that will be available from Stampin' Up! in the new catalog starting June 1. 




The card is the normal dimensions, with a top fold. (4.25 x 11 inches, scored at 5.5) I used the new Granite Gray cardstock and ink, along with the current Pool Party cardstock and ink. 





The little box is 3 x 3 x 1 inch and doesn't take glue or tape! Yes, you read right. This little box is my "go to" when I have a small gift. I didn't come up with this box, but if you visit my original blog post HERE, there is more info and a link to the first one I saw like this posted by Pootle's on her UK Stampin' Up! blog. All I did was make mine larger than hers and the dimensions and scoring instructions are on my original blog post. 

I hope you enjoyed my projects. Thank you so much for hopping with the Stampin' Friends today. Please take a minute to mark your calendar for our next hop on June 21, 2018. Now hop along using the Blog Hop Line-up below. Don’t forget to leave us a comment. We really like that!




Do you have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator? If not, I would love to be your source for these amazing products and hopefully give you a good dose of inspiration from time to time. Live in the US and need a catalog? Just let me know. This is not just a hobby for me, it is a passion! Click on the header above to find out more info on how you can earn free stamp sets just by shopping with me. Earn Frequent Buyer Rewards!



As always, let me know if you have any questions about the project or the products used. Thanks for visiting my blog.

Let's get social!

     

5 comments:

  1. Oh Kim, I love your color combo here, and you know I just adore your work! I will be case-ing your little box. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute - I think I am going to love that set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the texures you have incorporated in your projects, embossing, layers and twine - just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely projects! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog. If you like what you see, please sign up to follow me by email.