Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for August 2016. We are thankful you stopped by to take a look at our new 2016 Blog Hop monthly themes. This month we are featuring projects using our favorite Stampin’ Up! cutting tools. There are so many wonderful punches, framelits and edgelits available that help make papercrafting more detailed and fun! We hope to provide you with lots of ideas and that you enjoy our creations.
I'm including 2 projects, both using a central design element from the Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Branches bundle. The leaf canopy die cut turned upside down makes a wonderful pumpkin! I know it is a bit early to think about fall, but I couldn't resist.
**Edited on 9/6/16** Many of you have asked specifics regarding stamps used for the background of my pumpkin card. Due to lack of time (long work hours at my day job and some last minute stamping the night before the blog hop), I had failed to list them in the original post. I apologize. All products are Stampin' Up!
The somewhat grungey look at the corners was achieved using the splatter stamp from the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set and the kind of splatter-y stamp from Touches of Texture. I used Pumpkin Pie & Early Espresso inks for the splatters. The leafy vine is one of the stamps from Thoughts & Prayers and I used Old Olive ink. The Gorgeous Grunge splatter stamp was used on the pumpkin to give it some added interest and on the banner with the word Friend stamped on it.
Doesn't Bermuda Bay make a wonderful summer time color? So cool and refreshing.
Thanks for visiting. To continue with the hop, please refer to the Blog Hop Line-up below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop!
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin'
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin'
- Kim Jolley at Stampin' Artfully
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Lynn Tague at Beyond Beaches & Blessings
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Amy Hoptay at Craft Carnivore
- Debra Simonis at Deb's Stampin' Grounds
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin Jackie
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Karen Zaring Browning at Stamp With Me KZB
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Pam Dotts at Clearly Southern Stampin'
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin'
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Becky Volpp at Inkblossomwithbecky
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin' Sunshine
Do you have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator? If not, I would love to be your source for these amazing products and hopefully give you a good dose of inspiration from time to time. This is not just a hobby for me, it is a passion!
Please use the hostess code shown in the top right corner when ordering online, unless your order will total $150 before shipping & tax. At that point, you become your own hostess and get all the rewards!
As always, let me know if you have any questions about the project or the products used. Thanks for visiting my blog.