Friday, February 13, 2015

When In Doubt, Go With A Glittery Heart

This post will be quick as I had a late night with the grandkids last night and I'm already feeling behind this morning. How cute is this card? 



Pretty simple to make and I will give the details in tomorrow's post along with my last few Valentine cards. 






Sale-A-Bration is going on now! Earn yourself a FREE Stampin' Up! product gift with every $50 purchase. (before shipping & tax) See all of the Sale-A-Bration details here. 




Check out the Weekly Deals! Save up to 25% on the items below. There are also still some amazing items on the clearance rack. 






Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



As always, let me know if you have any questions about the project or any of the Stampin' Up! supplies I've used. Have a great day...

Artfully Yours,
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog. If you like what you see, please sign up to follow me by email.