I have completely underutilized the Joyful Season stamp set from Stampin' Up's Holiday Catalog.
The bird is amazing, but look at the branches! So many wonderful things you could do with them.
I did a simple watercolor wash using Crumb Cake & Tip Top Taupe inks, then stamped and embossed the branch with Silver Stampin' Emboss Powder and added the bling. The greeting is from the stamp set called Happy Scenes, also in the Holiday Catalog.
I know this is almost absent of color, but I just love the simplicity of this card. Both stamp sets are still available right now, but won't be for long.
This a SERIOUS year-end sale and items are only available while supplies last. This is a perfect time to pick up some of those Christmas-y items you thought you just had to have, as well as tons of other goodies. See the items here.
- Promotion Dates: December 10, 2015-January 4, 2016.
- No minimum purchase required.
- No refunds or exchanges on Year-End Sale items.
- Items offered during the Year-End Sale are while supplies last.
- Year-End Sale orders are eligible for Stampin' Rewards with qualifying orders.
- Following the Year-End Sale, some remaining items may stay in the Clearance Rack. Other items may be removed from the Clearance Rack to be added at another undetermined time.
Stampin' Up! weekly deals! Save up to 25% on select Stampin' Up! products. Discounted prices on the Stampin' Up! weekly deals end on December 28. Supplies are limited at the discounted price.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
I hope you enjoyed this holiday card project. Please use the hostess code shown in the top right corner when ordering online, unless your order will total $150 before shipping & tax. At that point, you become your own hostess and get all the rewards! Please do not choose "no contact" from the demonstrator when you order. If you do that, I'm unable to even send you a thank you note for your order...That's right, I'm not even able to see your name.
As always, let me know if you have any questions about the project or the products used. Thanks for visiting my blog.