Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for April where every day is Earth Day. This month we are showcasing projects that use recycled, reused or other earth inspired elements and colors. We hope you enjoy the Pals creative projects.
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Maggie Made Cards, number 7 on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all the projects.
I have always enjoyed using bits and pieces of paper from magazines & catalogs, along with pieces of cardboard from packaging.
Do you recognize the lovely, almost "DSP like" paper on this box, card and envelope liner? It is the back of the Sale-A-Bration cover that is on the Occasions Catalog.
I made the box using the the Stampin' Up! Gift Box Punch Board. Strips of crinkled cardboard used for packing and some knotted lace complete the look along with a flower made from various punches.
Trust me when I tell you that the photos do not do this ensemble justice. I love it when I am able to use something creatively, instead of throwing it away.
The next stop is Stampin' Pretty, number 9 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting; I hope to see you on next month’s Pals Hop!
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping with Avery' s Owlery
- Amy Hoptay at Inking of You
- Becky Volpp at inkblossomwithbecky.com
- Natalie Bradley at Soiree by Natalie Bradley
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin' Jackie
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Kim Jolley at Stampin' Artfully
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Karen Hallam at Karen's Stampin' Site
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Benjaman Turner at He Stamps
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Jane Knudsen at see jane stamp
- Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains
Don't forget about free, yes FREE shipping through the 10th on orders from Stampin' Up! That's right, you have until Friday to take advantage of free shipping on all orders except expedited, no minimum purchase.
Thank you for visiting my blog. Please let me know if you have any questions about this project.